Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Famous Faces

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!  I'm sure you are all wondering where are the pictures from Easter????  Well I didn't take any myself.  We actually had a friend come and take photos at Jason's moms house for us while Logan (Jason's sister) was in town from college.  I should get the photos very soon so come back soon to check them out! 

I was trying to think about what I could blog about and was flipping through some old photos and thought... why not famous faces! I wish I still had all the photos of people I met in the past, like Alan Jackson, Train, and Joe Don Rooney from Rascal Flats. Those were before the digital days! Here are a few I have saved on this computer



Kyle Massey- Dancing with the Stars and That's so Raven

Ryan Cabeara- Pop Singer

Vern Troyer- Mini Me

Jayde-Playmate and The Hills

John Rich- Big and Rich

Carlos Lee- Astros

Josh Koscheck- UFC Fighter

Randy Couture- UFC Fighter

No comments:

Post a Comment