Thursday, July 7, 2011

Playing catch up!

We have been busy bees around here!  I quit working part time and now am staying home with Jackson.  I am still working for my self on the project in the Bahamas which is keeping me very busy!  We are in the furnishing stage right now so I've been selecting a lot of furniture, bedding, and everything else that goes along with making a house look like a home!  I'm leaving in a few days to go back to the Bahamas to see how the house is looking and to check out some of the furniture that has been shipped. 

So now that I am staying at home full time my days consist of going to the gym, playing with Jackson, working while he is napping.  So far I am happy with my decision to stay at home with him.  I thought that I might miss being among adults a few days a week but I think getting out and going to the gym has helped a lot! 

We have seen a lot of my sister and Taylor the past month.  My mom and I went to Austin for a visit while Paul's mom was in town.  Then Jenn came to Houston for our friend Maygan and Kyle's couple's shower.  Jenn was in charge of baking cupcakes and man were they amazing!!!!  Jenn and her friend Whitney are going into the baking business in Austin and I am so excited for them!  They are both very talented and I think they will be very successful!  Then Jason had to go to Vegas for another bachelor party so Jackson and I went to Austin for 5 days to hang out.  So see... we have been busy!

Here are a few pictures from our day at The Aquarium Downtown




















No comments:

Post a Comment