Saturday, March 12, 2011

a day at the park

Today we went to the park for my friend Tori's little boy Ryder's birthday, who turned 5.  The weather was beautiful, although we could have used a little less wind- but no complaining!  I brought a few toys to keep Jackson entertained!

Jackson and daddy playing

loves his daddy!

Jackson's buddy Nash with his crazy cute curls!

see... told you it was a beautiful day!

mommy with my sweet boy- I need to remember to take the bib off for photos

Jackson, Savannah, Landon, and Nash

Jacob, Landon, Jackson, and Nash

First time on the slide and he LOVED IT!

Ready for more!

Ryder... the birthday boy!

We had a great day, and I can't wait to take him to the park again.  We need to enjoy this weather now before summer arrives and it gets to hot to be outside!  Hope everyone had as great of a weekend as we did!

1 comment:

  1. sliding is fun! looks like all the kiddos had a nice time outdoors!

    ReplyDelete