Sunday, January 30, 2011

I can sit... well kinda!

I have been working with Jackson a lot on his sitting skills.  He seems to be the "laid back" kid... he is pretty content with laying on his play mat and not too eager to move from it!  It's hard watching my friends babies (who are close to Jackson's age) crawl, roll all around, pull up on things... you get the idea!  They all tell me just wait because once he starts cruising there is no stopping him!  I have been taking Jackson outside a lot over the past few days because the weather has been so nice.  So of course I had to snap a few pictures of him.  I can get him to sit still for about 30 seconds or so then he slowly starts to fall over.  Every day he seems to be doing better and better.  Stay tuned for more to come!  We are going to Austin to visit Jenn and Taylor while Paul is out of town for work.  Hopefully we will be able to get some great pictures of the babies together! 







1 comment:

  1. those outside pictures are really cute! i love the first one! him and tay tay are looking more alike, well I think so anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete